Monday, April 13, 2009

The Trial

I've never blogged before because I've never really had a reason to. I mean, why blog when you can journal, right? Journaling is so much more personal. Who wants to hang their dirty laundry all over cyberspace? Or, who really wants to see it?

I guess I wanted to started this because I've had such an amazing, life-altering experience and I want to share my thoughts with the world. I first have to compile my own thoughts into legible material in my brain. Right now they are just highlighted blurbs of information that I want to share. If I tried to translate it directly from my brain it wouldn't make sense to anyone.

I really felt the need to share the experience I had in adopting our daughter, Megan. It's been quite the emotional journey already, and we haven't really started yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment