Monday, May 25, 2009

The sweetness and injustice of motherhood

I love being a mom. I've learned and understand many things in this brief period. I would like to share some now.

10 things I have learned about motherhood:
-Moms have super powers, like mind reading and super strength.
-Moms get more done in a couple of hours than most people do in a day; and sometimes they don't.
-It's not always fair that daddy can take a nap and mommy can't.
-Moms know everything, or at least it seems that way, and if they don't they make it up.
-Even if the baby could talk she still couldn't tell you what was wrong.
-When people offer you help (and they will) take it!
-Friends are God's way of saying, "I understand, here's some help."
-Great moms could do it better with help from great dads.
-It doesn't matter that you can't sleep, you can still function.
-Moms are magical creatures that whose kisses make everything better.

No comments:

Post a Comment