Friday, September 25, 2009

First Tooth

Megan has learned that she can scream. It's exacerbating the screams. It makes people crazy. Well, today we discovered what we think is the cause. At least I hope that it's the cause and the screaming will calm down.

She was chewing on my friend Eliza's finger when Eliza said she felt something sharp. I looked and, sure enough, there it was. Her first tooth.

I love my little girl more than I can express. It's so hard to watch her become a big girl. I know she still has a long way to go, but it feels like it's just passing me by. I know that Kevin and I will have more babies, but that's not the point. I want to enjoy this baby. I'm so grateful that I stay at home. Even though I get to spend all this time with her it still seems to fly by. So from now on I am going to try harder to enjoy her even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment